The BahnsonAire fan, made in the U.S., is the innovative result of 50+ years of operating experience and is the #1 choice of textile, laundry facilities, paper, and other industries which need to prevent the accumulation of lint and dust on ceilings, overhead beams, lights, ducts, and pipes.
Full coverage cleaning action that’s customized to clients’ needs
- Rotates a full 360 degrees as fan oscillates from 5 degrees below a horizontal position upward to 75 degrees while discharging cleaning air blasts
- Optional 120-degree oscillation available to clean 50 degrees below horizontal upward to 70 degrees
- Other custom oscillation ranges available upon request
- Can be adapted to various roof structures
Key features and advantages:
- Built for lower maintenance, longer life, and less weight than comparable fans
- Direct ceiling suspension
- Easily adaptable where overhead installations/obstructions otherwise prohibit the use of track-mounted cleaning systems
- Cleaning radius of up to 35–40 feet (varies depending on application and obstructions)
- Designed to operate 24/7/365
- Easy to maintain
- Simple dismantling for repair or adjustment of drive unit and housing
- Castings, motor, fan, and shroud mount constructed of lightweight materials for easy installation and maintenance
- Optional short support design for low ceiling applications
- A high temperature (60° C) version is also available in 60 Hz, 3-phase models
- 100% factory tested
- Made in the USA
Easy to use and easy to install
The BahnsonAire fan can be adapted to various roof structures and incorporates a single-point power connection. An optional reversing kit can also be applied to limit coverage as needed.
For quotes or to order the BahnsonAire fan, visit the Bahnson Parts & Product Store. Once your order is received, a Bahnson representative will contact you within one business day to discuss pricing and shipping details.