Industrial Facilities Ceiling Fan
The BahnsonAire overhead fan, an industrial ceiling fan for lint that is made in the U.S., is the innovative result of 50+ years of operating experience and is the #1 choice of textile, laundry facilities, paper, and other industries which need to prevent the accumulation of lint and dust on ceilings, overhead beams, lights, ducts, and pipes.
Full coverage cleaning action that’s customized to clients’ needs
- This industrial ceiling fan for dust rotates a full 360 degrees as fan oscillates from 5 degrees below a horizontal position upward to 75 degrees while discharging cleaning air blasts
- Optional 120-degree oscillation available to clean 50 degrees below horizontal upward to 70 degrees
- Other custom oscillation ranges available upon request
- Can be adapted to various roof structures
Spot cleaning or specific- area cleaning
The BahnsonAire can be field adjusted for the degree of oscillation required within its 80-degree angle coverage. The fan’s rotation feature can be set to blow for 360 degrees (standard) or can be limited to any angle of rotation with an optional reversing kit.
Easy to use and easy to install
The BahnsonAire overhead cleaner can be adapted to various roof structures and incorporates a single-point power connection. An optional reversing kit can also be applied to limit coverage as needed.
This industrial air cleaner is available for single phase and three-phase power connection.
- 115-volt, 60 hertz (½ HP)
- 230-volt, 60 hertz (½ HP)
- 220-volt, 3-phase, 60 hertz (1 HP)
- 460-volt, 3-phase, 60 hertz (1 HP)
- 575-volt, 3-phase, 60 hertz (1 HP)
- 380-volt, 3-phase, 50 hertz (1 HP)
Key features and advantages:
- Built for lower maintenance, longer life, and less weight than comparable fans
- Direct ceiling suspension
- Easily adaptable where overhead installations/obstructions otherwise prohibit the use of track-mounted cleaning systems
- Cleaning radius of up to 35–40 feet (varies depending on application and obstructions) Designed to operate 24/7/365
- Easy to maintain
- Simple dismantling for repair or adjustment of drive unit and housing
- Castings, motor, fan, and shroud mount constructed of lightweight materials for easy installation and maintenance
- Optional short support design for low ceiling applications
- A high temperature (60° C) version is also available in 60 Hz, 3-phase models
- 100% factory tested
- Made in the USA
For quotes or to order the BahnsonAire fan, visit the Bahnson Store. Once your order is received, a Bahnson representative will contact you within one business day to discuss pricing and shipping details.
You may also call 336.760.3111 with any questions.