We delivered a turnkey, design-build upfit of a manufacturing cleanroom and integrated our solutions into their facility’s existing automation to provide overall systems control.
For their ISO 7 cleanroom, which is required to maintain air cleanliness levels of a maximum of 10,000 particles per cubic foot, this client needed an HVAC system, chiller plant, and distribution piping that could integrate into their building automation system.
Our innovative solutions included design, fabrication, and installation of:
- A custom cleanroom chilled water air handler
- HEPA filtration
- Distribution ductwork
- Room airflow modeling
- Cleanroom pressure controls
- 21CFR Part 11 monitoring and logging
- 200-ton central chiller plant and distribution piping
- Building automation system integration
This confidential client develops specialty single-use products for the cell therapy, blood transfusion, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical markets.